Wednesday 8 May 2013

Evaluation - (IN WHAT WAYS DOES YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT USE, DEVELOP OR CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS OR REAL MEDIA PRODUCTS?)

My completed magazine contains conventions and features of magazine already out on the market such as Q. The magazine Q uses a basic colour scheme of red, black and white which keeps it looking simple yet professional which is why I followed this colour scheme in my magazine. My magazine also uses similar features to Q such as interviews and reviews, although I took ideas from Q I had to ensure I developed the conventions in order to make the magazine my own. In order to do this, I changed the target audience slightly as I used more recent and varied artists e.g. drum and base and r&b I chose this because of the feedback I received from my questionnaires. I don't know of any magazine which contains these genres together meaning there is a huge gap on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment