Monday 24 September 2012

Preliminary Task

 
This is the contents page for my preliminary task, A school magazine. I have followed the house style from my front over setting a recurring theme for the rest of the magazine. I included photographs which are relevant to the stories in the magazine, this helps attract the audience to the magazine. For some of the images I had to brighten up the image however other than that I did not have to edit them, except making them smaller to fit on the page. I have included the social networking sites because of the popularity to my target audience (teenagers)

To improve on this task I would seperate my contents page into sections to make it easier to read and navigate. The pictures on the side could be edited to all have the same lighting as it looks odd because one is darker than the other. I would make the social networking sites smaller as they take up too much space which could be used for something else. Once again I would make it look more professional by basing it off a style model.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment