Monday 20 January 2014

Plan for tomorrow

Tomorrow I am visiting Leazes park in Newcastle with my two actors to film more of the music video, hopefully we can get most of the filming done here. On the way there and back I am also going to film them in points of the day when they don't realise such as the metro journey over there, this will get footage that isn't acted and looks more real, considering they are best friends and could get some great footage.

If we have time I am hoping to also get photos taken of myself for the ancillary tasks, however I still want the use of fairy lights.

Also if possible I am wanting to go to the quayside to film some more footage however it is at the opposite end of town and the quickest way to get there is foot, and we only have a certain amount of time before needing to be back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment